[Xen-users] Re: calculating the needed swiotlb in dom0

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: calculating the needed swiotlb in dom0
From: "Christopher Isip" <cmisip@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 23:14:13 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 May 2008 20:14:48 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=g9S8GsqAE+yplreXpVlGnSWHLYFnA+Q/td+QsFDafbc=; b=b3zkauGY/ODdEpocFKAUW241PgkYQwMyDNzu6eYq5YR4iEJDfpm0VROWpxhVuJpluwT5SLdqFBCbnNg4PtxfnnSZL3gVqkEYHvNvwQajCsi1ENtshSQ7Zpvc4Ui7xK3iJtU2mHbedKc6OpXfSSaTgnoHH/3T7gby0FuVfWebSVQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx