Re: [Xen-users] Xen configuration...

Thanks,

I'll try to ask in xen-api list, as well.

Mon, 19 May 2008 19:10:30 -0400, "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx> писал(а):

Hi,

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 5:35 PM, EVGENI <engler@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everybody!

I am new to xend, so this question may sounds very simple,
but unfortunally, I did not manage to find answer in user's guid and other
documentation.

I am trying to connect xend (xm tool) via xen-api interface
(xm-config.xml, <server type="Xen-API" uri='http://localhost/' username=''
password='' />),

but I have some misunderstanding with the following issue:
where should I take the login name and password?

I tried to play with xend-config.sxp (vncpasswd ''), but it does not help.

Actually, I am trying to connect xend from my console app via xenapi
library, thats why it is impossible to use other methods...

Appreciate any help.

The community is currently working on xen-api stuff

Here are a few links that explain what is going on:

http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/05/15/xen-api-community-project-underway/

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenApi

http://xen.markmail.org/search/?q=xen%20api#query:xen%20api%20list%3Acom.xensource.lists.xen-api+page:1+mid:czi5ietpxnycsdwe+state:results

There is also a xen-api list, maybe someone on there would have some
more insight on your specific question.

Cheers,
Todd

------
Новые условия по вкладам! До 11% годовых в USD, до 14% годовых в BYR,
фиксированная ставка. Возможность распоряжаться средствами без потери доходности. Карточка VISA - в подарок! Белросбанк, т.2100022, www.belrosbank.by