[Xen-users] How to see Dom0 home from the DomU

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] How to see Dom0 home from the DomU
From: "Miguel Madrid Villar" <madrivi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 16:49:16 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 May 2008 07:49:47 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, i have been looking over inet for an answer to a problem iam unable to resolve, and after not being able to find a solution, i hope to get an aswer in the list.

I have been trying to reach my /home (Dom0) from one of my virtual machines (i'm runnning them in debian etch) and i'm unable to do it, what i'm trying to do is to catch a file from the /home of my Dom0, copy it, and paste it in the /home of the virtual machine hosted in the debian Dom0.

I'm trying to do it without mounting the dom0 directory, my perfect solution could be one where i can directly see the Dom0 /home like with vmware tools, where you can drag and drop a file from the host machine to the guest machine.

Is it possible? or i'm trying to do an impossible feat?

Thanks,

Mike