Re: [Xen-users] Best distro with out of the box xensupport?

To: "Daniel Spies" <daniel.spies@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Best distro with out of the box xensupport?
From: "Emre ERENOGLU" <erenoglu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 11:55:43 +0200
Cc: deshantm@xxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 May 2008 02:56:16 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=OphAXZ/6X+jZ0zjjN4zBoAYdLU+x7BuwRhOt4oX/S0M=; b=Z7T6XOjtE0dmMoe+VDEjnCVdNpg9wQzvowpNTfqXi8Omq9mrNltq2qjG0gxzy4kqO7MzmsyigY9M/qcsJB9rWyAN/rIy1htIJlFI5IiWIGH8WiDSemAQBWWu6lBpwq0R42LXPrVjSgN8O55DRQqCODYOJFDUXwcKDbwF0JFxpeA=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Daniel,

you can give a try to F8's 2.6.21 based dom0 kernel on your F9. It's working fine on my Ubuntu 7.04.

Is there no dom0 support at all in F9?

Emre