Re: [Xen-users] best way to optimize use of CPU and IO

To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] best way to optimize use of CPU and IO
From: "Fong Vang" <sudoyang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:24:53 -0700
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:32:36 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=kxDHXtuWjsCPAxOuoQKD0JNlv6MTuDXl/lYfmaASPak=; b=rnOLUwM7TNVXUnP3pW7wq5NdXPylEkSKGT5t1uPLMUUSCsiu5QQSts4PIFYV19rgPSEgIYYX6oL5Oeo40KybNqCPOU++qf1rlsnrQ1hCUdKXdUk5eyE9cS3hrGanUQPBs8LpZzmVx6H8INPCAqFuSqn6tOd3TSBoj+RhGp4YGAQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you the advice.  I'll try them out.

in xentop, what do the numbers in the VBD number represent?  What units are they in (blocks?)?