RE: [Xen-users] Xen Windows Clients - BSOD with Application FirewallInst

To: "'Rudi Ahlers'" <Rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Xen Windows Clients - BSOD with Application FirewallInstalls
From: <xensource.2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:48:18 +0900
Delivery-date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 21:48:42 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Certainly Rudi
Installation for W2k and XP was the same and seems quite trivial.
1) Initial install done from virt-manager. Installation drive C: is a file 20GB
fully allocated. Formatted as NTFS.
2) xen script modified to read also CD drive to finish install
3) A few basic customisations, like adding a user, setting file manager display
formats
4) Firewall installation file copied to the new C: drive
5) Respective firewall installation run
6) At firewall startup, BSOD
7) Subsequent restarts result in BSOD as previously stated.

I sure hope you can shed some light on it.

Thanks

Jesse