Re: [Xen-users] How to run X windows in the guest OS

Tony,

It doesn't sound a graphics issue, rather the x session that is started
be the default vncserver.

In the user directory of the x session you are have trouble with, try
looking for a directory ".vnc" and then a file "xstartup".

By default vnc loads the most basic x session, twm.
Edit the xstartup file in .vnc.
If you want a gnome desktop comment out "twm" and add "gnome-session &",
the same applies for other desired desktops as well.

There may be more than just "gnome-session" that you require but this
should get you headed down the correct path...

jeff