[Xen-users] [ANNOUNCE] Articles on Xen development and administration

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] [ANNOUNCE] Articles on Xen development and administration
From: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:47:15 +0000
Cc: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:47:48 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

Stephen has set up http://blog.xen.org so that Xen developers and users can
share their experiences more easily.  If you're doing something interesting
in the Xen Community, you can post a blog on there - you don't have to be a
core developer.

Recently, I've started working on a series of articles that will focus on
various aspects of Xen administration, development and my own work on Xen.

My first administration-related article is here:
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/03/13/now-where-are-my-domus/
- it's an introduction to the various aspects of stored domU state.  These
details are sometimes hidden by frontend tools but often find you need know
how everything fits together.

I've also written a technical / historical article on my static code checking
development work:
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/03/04/the-xen-of-static-checking-part-1-bug-free-code-without-the-effort/
- which may be interesting to some of you.

I'll continue to post articles on the blog as time permits.  I'm open to
suggestions for future topics you'd like explained in depth - just reply to
this mail, or comment on the blog.

Cheers,
Mark