Re: [Xen-users] 32bit guests on 64bit domU

Hi.

--On Friday, March 07, 2008 11:00:01 PM +0100 Yannick K <lists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

thanks jens,

i forgot the PAE yes.
but i still cant boot as my console doess not show up.

are 64bit kernels working yet, as i read several times they are not?!

With the xensource kernels: definitely. I cannot tell for other combinations (like your Gentoo 2.6.20 kernel, or the RH/Ubuntu stuff).

Greetings,

Jens