Re: [Xen-users] Physical disks + Software Raid + lvm in domU

To: "Alessandro R." <lord2y@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Physical disks + Software Raid + lvm in domU
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 11:24:51 +0000
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Francesco Polzella <f.polzella@xxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 03:20:19 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0sfKkh7E65JM8PvJUkdnD7nGCmh0R9LRp2cvPWuvHcQ=; b=Iv0lx8++RnGcFmeOG8wZUQDhHv1/Msy+BZV9mtguE4olncBrGY3IUk5YV5LnwkRy4tn/aJFQNX+6r7BUEYoc1MLPJ1BGid+V1EwNYMBt8u9PBAkeW+5BDD/KBOeq5Dcj9O0WV4H8J5cn+HFe2ppqnPXzW1HBeP/wA/xPdfhDyRk=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx