Re: [Xen-users] Xen.org Blog Available

On Tuesday 26 February 2008 09:36:25 am Stephen Spector wrote:
> Examples of blog postings would be: New Features with
> descriptions, Status on features under development, Xen Community
> activities, and other topics that would be beyond the way that mailing
> lists are used.

Maybe one of the blogs could be addendums to the (aging) xen docs w/respect to
new features, such as xvd* & [hx]vc*. Maybe Redhat could discuss what
advantages they saw in switching to running a PV domain with 'qemu-dm -M
xenpv ...' in fc8, and why tap:aio: works for PV and not for HVM (esp. since
it's qemu now in both cases). Some of this stuff has been covered already,
but a lot of the questions that come up in this list are about things that
change and aren't well documented, so you need an insider like Mark to help
decipher them.