[Xen-users] HVM multiple cdrom q under FC8

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] HVM multiple cdrom q under FC8
From: "Gary W. Smith" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 23:53:25 -0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 23:54:03 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have Windows instance that I'm migrating to xen under FC8.  The one thing that I need to do is add multiple CDrom's to it  I have 3 disk instances hda, hdb, and hdd, and would like to add 4 cd's to it.  I have one added as hdc and that one works fine.

I need to add the other three to no avail.  I have tried it with sda and xvda but I can't get the additional one to work.  When I add them with sda, the instance doesn't boot at all (sits at 0 cpu seconds), when I add then as xvd* it boots, but they aren't recorgnized.  I tried using the upper hd[e-f] but that didn't work

file:/xen2/disk3iso,xvdd:cdrom,r

Any ideas?

Gary