Re: [Xen-users] debian dom0 centos-5 domU xen-tools copy

To: "zava.zava@xxxxxxxxx" <zava.zava@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] debian dom0 centos-5 domU xen-tools copy
From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:03:06 -0500
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 06:04:03 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=cn4C4tAmYCsqYgXCstpJx3j0ppZmeAqeK6AYElMjYHE=; b=Iy4n+VVA1ygUjVAi3U+K4O1dogDRrOY+12DeGvBTvgMYzv8w3Moy0KUsaC699IeafzCosYBPW/eRexr26xZEauyYbY1mZlZZN2dg8ulvO2Ve+qUkAPdrfpWT5if+3h8QsoWwTVRXX9AVQC7m4uLzCc+GSNnLMDjtEr3BYJyp3f4=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx