Re: [Xen-users] Xen domU and bandwith limitation

To: gthiery@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen domU and bandwith limitation
From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 00:37:09 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 21:37:45 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=6jS4fhe6TdaiQVEFrS94LRvvTYtALR0tbB5OmAVPfmM=; b=CStKXOFRztt+7CTMdyTbrcYQqG3/kzh7eWyUxXtMz6ZOoDpwU9fZj2uTyfVY4ECG7jGNN8x8aNg/Tbgz13cF0R7orAvcXnn7ipxE36umtdSqx43qaBncJGSIqmLPsrW/jQUJBz6WPgdvjI8948Z1pQP6lLTMzWp5px5uO/9I3Dc=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx