[Xen-users] Xen Book Reco

To: "'xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen Book Reco
From: "Joseph L. Casale" <jcasale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:21:44 -0700
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:23:04 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There is a few new books on Xen and I am wondering what books the community
here has bought and can recommend. The ones I was interested in were the
following:

1. The Definitive Guide to the Xen Hypervisor (Prentice Hall Open Source
Software Development Series)
2. Virtualization with Xen(tm): Including Xenenterprise, Xenserver, and
Xenexpress
3. Professional XEN Virtualization
4. Xen Virtualization: A Practical Handbook

as they are all recent, so any insight be users would be appreciated!

Thanks!
jlc