RE: [Xen-users] Some basic questions

To: "'ko0nz'" <yesiko0nz@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Some basic questions
From: "Jeroen Torrekens" <jeroen.torrekens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:11:32 +0100 (CET)
Delivery-date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 05:12:33 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

* Add dom0_mem=1024m on the kernel line of your bootloader config file
(/boot/grub/menu.lst if you're using grub)

* The number of domU's doesn't actually affect the amount of memory... All
you need is some space for caching. So 1GB should be sufficient.

* Don't know myself. I always specify the option :-)

* Use vlans to isolate traffic

Cheers,
Jeroen