Re: [Xen-users] Problem: Windows on Xen

Ok, here's what I did:

ssh -X root@ip xterm

After login

vncviewer localhost:0

I got a new window screen showing what appears to be the initial check of
the HVMAssist Bios.

Ata0 Master: Unknown Device
Ata0 Slave: QEMU Harddisk ata-7 hard-disk (4096 Mbytes)
Ata1 Master: QEMU CD-ROM ATAPI-4 Cd-Rom/Dvd-Rom
Ata1 Slave: Unknown Device

Boot from hard disk 0 failed
FATAL: Not a bootable disk.

How should I change my .cfg so It boots from the .iso I stored in
file:/home/david/win.iso ?

Think I almost got it :)

Thanks!