Re: [Xen-users] time in domU goes nuts sometimes when migrating

To: Dave Alden <alden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] time in domU goes nuts sometimes when migrating
From: Dylan Martin <dmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:18:31 -0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:19:06 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Are the clocks different on your two dom0s?  Maybe one is set to UCT
and the other to local?

In my (probably mistaken) opinion, independent_wallclock + ntp (or
similer) is the only way to get reasonable clock time on a domU.
There's just so many ways a domU can get out of step.

-Dylan