[Xen-users] Re: Re: About swiotlb and " ...PCI-DMA: Out ofSW-IOMMU..."er

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: Re: About swiotlb and " ...PCI-DMA: Out ofSW-IOMMU..."error
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:18:38 -0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 22:22:28 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
add dom0_mem=1024000 to the line with the xen.gz on it, that would allocate 1024MB of ram... If you only have 512 though total on your system you technically shouldnt be hitting this error according to that other post. I dont really understand whats happening but this has to be a bug considering it doesnt happen with a vanilla kernel.....

~Shaun