RE: [Xen-users] first binary release of GPL Windows PV drivers

To: "Robert Valentan" <Robert.Valentan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] first binary release of GPL Windows PV drivers
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:45:33 +1100
Cc: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:46:24 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posting back to the list. I have just managed to put together a Xen
3.1.2 for Debian, and have found that it works just fine under that.

How many CPU's are you giving the DomU? I've only tested with a single
CPU.

Also, are you running PAE? I'm pretty sure I'm not, so PAE is most
likely untested.

Thanks

James

GPL