[Xen-users] Windows 2003 Server will not install

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Windows 2003 Server will not install
From: Wim De Geeter <wim.de-geeter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:23:55 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 02:24:39 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I am trying to install Windows 2003 server standard in XEN.
I can connect via vnc and I see the setup process. Everything went fine till there.
This is the process:
- Setup loading files
- Welcome to Setup
- Licensing Agreement
- Partitioning
- Setup is copying files
- Wait until reboot or press ENTER

After reboot it should start with installing Windows 2003 Server but he starts again with 'Setup is loading files' and then of course it's telling that already 1 Windows installation is there.
I used the same ISO file in vmware and there it's working fine.
Why after reboot he starts again with 'Setup is loading files' instead of Starting the installation?

Anyone an idea??

Txs

This is my config file
kernel = '/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader'
builder = 'hvm'
memory = 1024
shadow_memory = 8
device_model= '/usr/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm'
disk = [ 'file:/domains/windows/disk.img,ioemu:sda,w', 'file:/iso/windows_2003_server_SP1.iso,ioemu:hdc:cdrom,r' ]
name = 'wintest'
vif = ['type=ioemu, bridge=xenbr0']
boot='d'
vnc=1