Re: [Xen-users] CentOS 5.0 ifcfg-eth0 gets renamed on boot

To: "Xen Users" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] CentOS 5.0 ifcfg-eth0 gets renamed on boot
From: "Amos Shapira" <amos.shapira@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:13:40 +1100
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:15:40 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=ygMGf/sA3OQ4cYTe3RdyC/Ut0U9bWUwgD0A2yGKWxs4=; b=IQF5VejDUSRY0uT5t/ya6oe5HTA8bxSvX/W19c3/sfrKJjVxP4mxsUNSC2I9ZnagEWDaney+SOpyaAfRXInJO0wSpmnAhMkXhS8E368t4AHnGAouedrTiXuEEmevWjihIEyEEKyVucAQs4fHh1TKWsJNJmytnKAURNXrwD9h4SQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx