Re: [Xen-users] virsh vs. xm, and questions about different distribution

To: David Stone <unclestoner@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] virsh vs. xm, and questions about different distributions of Xen
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 17:55:14 +0000
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 09:54:30 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+a3WxUZyo0P7tTRL1ylowMbSK2lzUQ1JDx6ZTYL/5X0=; b=Bp/enalLIl6f83eReEoMbd9QgwjfVrVkwa0B+pWI2OtQV9SGhq5llVWSWGdSzJ3jMF+wF3T7/0rpG+vm9yNp5wJ/zNhwU5XAh8gB9jkFqCOw/sQH3ghFGY+OGTmw4YRVB0G1u1J4+TOdxalKAwOCqg1i1tmUZxIIiQ8+tB0jHO0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx