[Xen-users] domU doesnt reboot

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] domU doesnt reboot
From: Daniel Rindt <daniel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:43:49 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:44:36 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Listmembers,

i had installed a Domain called development. Iam logging into the
root-console on dom0 and do:
# xm reboot development

works as expected, the domU reboots properly.

now iam loggin into development via ssh and issue the command:
# reboot

the ordinary message appears "system is going to reboot". System shuts
down but it is not rebooting after shutdown.

I experiment around with some options but i get no success.
Someone can point me to a documentation please? iam out of ideas now.

Thanks for taking notice from my post.
Daniel