Re: [Xen-users] how to press ctrl+alt+del on windows2003

To: HyunSung Jang <hsjang@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] how to press ctrl+alt+del on windows2003
From: Martin Goldstone <m.j.goldstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:24:51 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 02:26:09 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Try pressing ctrl 3 times, then alt+del.  Works for me on virt-manager
0.4.0.

Either that or use a VNC client to connect to it (I'm pretty sure
setting it up with virt-manager will make Xen use VNC for that guest,
though you may have to look at virsh dumpxml <domain> or netstat to get
the port).  Most VNC clients (at least Windows ones) will give you a
menu through which to send ctrl+alt+del

HyunSung Jang wrote:
> hello,
> i just installed windows2003 as domU on Xen 3.0.3 using virt-manager.
> after finished install, now i can see windows login screen.
>
> but i can't send ctrl+alt+del signal to guestOS which is windows2003.
> is there any key map for this?
>
> thank you.

- --
Martin Goldstone                Keele University, Keele,
IT Systems Administrator        Staffordshire, United Kingdom, ST5 5BG
Computing Services              Telephone: +44 1782 584457

"I feel a great disturbance in the network, as if millions of
processes cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced"
                                                Boyd Duffee