[Xen-users] qemu hangs and error is "map shared IO page returned error 2

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] qemu hangs and error is "map shared IO page returned error 22"
From: klaas <klaas@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:54:44 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:55:56 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello;

I can't get xen 3.1 to work on my IBM
intel 64 blade center. I'm running Xen 3.1 64bit,
kernel from xensource download.

The "xm create" succeeds but the qemu process
is "defunc" and the qemu logfile contains:
"map shared IO page returned error 22".

If I search the Internet I merely find references
to the qemu source code :(

Advise is welcome!
Regards,
Klaas