Re: [Xen-users] Xen without the X

To: "Shane D. Johnson" <SDJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen without the X
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 00:36:58 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 16:31:13 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=kIasvcPUVlriXi91SyXLsA3A9A9w+OW6uQAhAQspRHg=; b=NFlrws5MQ6Bp1BHYyltwtPbZ/DyECanzkDme/GFaNRgW0WBf3ZEeYnvHItr0Uq0gZ9FKcPy6peBLAEqwAgEvOm9Jobc7rsEFUo/HnJ3IjJvtzlrGz4R/4rkYuSv3BHJMJ8CEQRF8kIDj9QS9Tmyw2NQ//Hj0XmJEcHAgCW8Ymw4=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx