Re: [Xen-users] Problems compiling 3.1 on i386 debian etch

Thanks John

my Problem are not the xen-tools it's the Dom0 kernel. I never got a
kernel that I could boot on my system.

I only use SATA drives but my chipset (82801GB/GR/GH) ist reported to
work fine.
http://hcl.xensource.com/?show=109&showtype=component

The kernel from etch didn't work, see thread 2 days ago, and debian
testing and sid don't come with xen-kernels, just the tools. Well as far
as I can tell.

Thanks anyway Ben