Re: [Xen-users] Network VIFs in xen-3.1 guest do not start up

Hi Amin,

you can use ebtables on dom0 to filter arp packets.  The guest will
still be able to change the IP, but you prevent them from sending arp
replies for anything but their allowed IP address.

John

--
http://www.brightbox.co.uk - UK Rails Xen Hosting