[Xen-users] Re: testing VMware inside an HVM

bigfoot29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi there.

I can confirm that VMWare runs if you launch it within a Win2k3-Session.
The GSX-Server isn't all that fast (well, it never really is under
Windows), but its working. So if you want to give it a try, this might be
a possible solution.

Regards, Bigfoot29
Thanks for your reply...

I'm assuming that you are running VMware in a HVM/domU? And In VMware you selected Win2k3 as the guest operating system?

I'm unable to reproduce that with VMplayer 2.0.1.

2 Questions:
- Can you tell me the VMware product you are using and it's version number?
- Can you post your .vmx file?

Thanks!
-Scott