[Xen-users] VM isolation

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] VM isolation
From: Andrew Jennings <ajennings@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 07:43:34 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:32:08 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Could someone please point me to a document that describes how the host
protects isolates the virtual machine to prevent accessing information
on other hosts. For example, preventing Domain 1 from looking at Domain
2's memory space, hardware I/O, or network traffic (i.e. promiscuous
mode). Essentially, I want to be able to rate the isolation between wide
open, and logically separate hardware.