[Xen-users] Re: summagraphics serial port tablet

To: ecs user <user_ecs@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: summagraphics serial port tablet
From: ecs user <user_ecs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 12:10:44 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 12:11:21 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I understand the XEN docs instructions on how to configure GDM/X11 in the DOMu OS.
Supposedly "PS/2 mouse over the PS/2 port" is domu default.
What I don't understand is how to the tell XEN to turn on the "Summagraphics mouse over the serial port" feature.
What options are needed in the XEN domu configuration file?
The XEN docs says

 " To deal with these mouse issues there are 4 different mouse emulations available from the VMX device model:
1. PS/2 mouse over the PS/2 port.
This is the default mouse that works perfectly well under SDL.
+Under VNC the guest cursor will get out of sync with the VNC pointer.
2. Summagraphics mouse over the serial port.
The device model also provides emulation for a Summagraphics tablet,
+an absolute pointer device. This emulation is provided over the second
+serial port, \textbf{/dev/ttyS1} for Linux guests and \textbf{COM2}
+for Windows guests.