Re: [Xen-users] Xen/VMWare co-existence?

Cheers for the suggestions, however I already tried these and they
didn't work (running VMware in dom0: got a General Protection Fault,
probably as dom0 is still a VM and cannot run in ring 0, assigning NIC
to domU: I'm pretty sure the problem is to do with the device emulation,
not the network bandwidth)

Thanks anyway,

Martin