Re: [Xen-users] Xen + windows XP

i can send you the config for my windows 2003 installation.

kernel = '/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader'
builder = 'hvm'
memory  = '1024'
name = 'winxp'
shadow_memory = 8
vcpus = 1
disk = [ 'phy:/dev/vg0/winxp,hda,w',
'file:/mnt/data/win2003.iso,hdc:cdrom,r' ]
vif  = [ 'mac=00:00:00:00:03:02, bridge=xenbr0' ]
device_model = '/usr/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm'
boot = 'd'
acpi=0
apic=0
usb=0
sdl = 0
vnc = 1
vncviewer = 1
vnclisten='10.1.0.5'

you have to verufy the right path for the kernel and the device model.

greetinx
christo