Re: [Xen-users] boot a existing windows in hvm domain

To: Z24 <z24@xxxxxxx>, "Artur Linhart - Linux communication" <AL.LINUX@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] boot a existing windows in hvm domain
From: "Brady Chen" <chenchp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 17:47:59 +0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 02:45:44 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=nZYrI69ogMc2pJBXos80GiPseBM7XPFMkBey+t01iTd5NcNNJBsdTnzB5BmTqds8vRxR8ZdnA7DKrELUlV0bz72+pNymZwUDDv/69g3JqdN1scaIrKC0qoggchu4UuRlborbwdc0+domqwlX+fnN6zq8mTyQHlWxswvjjSUoM4E=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thank you all,
looks like it's possible. it's great!

Z24,
do you get the hardware issue Archie said, that's my concern too.
you know, windows may be bluescreen if the hardware changes.

and for your case, i think you could install another grub in the windows disk

Archie,
I will let you know if it works after I have a try. hopefully next week.

-Brady