Re: [Xen-users] blade servers

To: John Madden <jmadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] blade servers
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 23:27:29 +0100
Cc: Tomoki Taniguchi <tomoki.taniguchi@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:25:12 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=jQD5bRTKuMhczzwGWbcwgnG1bXTSUo2tV6fKZHZpJabc8CTWN73fQPp39CeyOVi99xqGO3WSInWm6Jk9nNEC3i/2J4ce2Q1bqJv/xpgs4JSqSzD2dbGijiipo2p2nJy0RZjMciLnCeHL3BMWFDMBqDh3SZtQeKB2k0cCqaS+sD4=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx