[Xen-users] Any person alive got XEN3 to work?

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Any person alive got XEN3 to work?
From: "Frank Glatzel" <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:53:44 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:50:54 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there,

Is there anybody out there who got XEN3 to work under OpenSuse 10.2

Have downloaded the latest sources, compiled according to tutorials

And when I try to boot into XEN it tells me:

… mismatch between Kernel and Dom0… (it then reboots)

What does that mean?

This is a brand new install, so there is no previous installation on my machine
which could interfere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ciao Franchie