Re: [Xen-users] can't get rid of bridge interfaces

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] can't get rid of bridge interfaces
From: "Philippe Vanhaesendonck" <Philippe.Vanhaesendonck@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:19:37 +0200 (CEST)
Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:47:12 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
boris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
> I am getting troubles with xen. After xend starts, it creates 3 bridges
>
> Anyone's advices are kindly welcome !                          Boro.

The network setup is done by the script specified in the 'network-script'
parameter in the /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp

By default it is:
     (network-script network-bridge)
and this script is in turn located in the /etc/xen/scripts/ -- so it is by
default /etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge

This default setup should create you a single bridge, so if you have
multiple bridges, your configuration file and/or scripts probably differs.

You will have to check the xend-config.sxp file and the related scripts to
see how it is configured on your system -- There are plenty of
comments/examples in the file that should help you...

--
Phil.