[Xen-users] how to get QEMU detailed breakdown in Oprofile?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] how to get QEMU detailed breakdown in Oprofile?
From: Songtao Liu <songtao.liu@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:07:05 +0200
Bcc:
Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 06:05:34 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

as now i am doing profiling and found that the QEMU should be one of the major
reason for the low network throughput on HVM Guest.

In order to know details about it, it will be better to get the breakdown of
QEMU in Oprofile.

As see from the following results,there is only two breakdowns, how can I run
the oprofile to get more detailed QEMU informations?

 29933 12.5726 qemu-dm
         DTLB_MISSES:5000|
          samples|      %|