[Xen-users] GIGABYTE GA-M57SLI-S4 rev 2.0 motherboard HVM support

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] GIGABYTE GA-M57SLI-S4 rev 2.0 motherboard HVM support
From: "Allix Davis" <allix.davis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:48:03 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 07:45:50 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I asked the non-technical if they are going to provide a virtualization bios , i have not heard yet.
I sent it to the non-technical as i feel amd  processors are sold with support for virtualization written on the box.
Had the motherboard stated clearly that it does not support virtualization, i would feel somewhat different.
Of course no company would do that, its like a car advertised with air conditioning bought at a different showroom missing a it.

If i get no positive reply , i will send something to the technical  side.
I feel the sales can be more understanding.

If anyone happens to have direct email to Gigabyte, i am more than willing to send a email.

Kind regards

Allix Davis