[Xen-users] Howto install domU CentOS 5 directly on partition

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Howto install domU CentOS 5 directly on partition
From: kanour-xen <xen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 21:26:03 +1000
Delivery-date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 04:23:59 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi.

I am new to CentOS (Debian user) and I am looking for way how to install CentOS 5 on domU in the way that I have it directly on dom0 LVM partition. If I install it with virtual-manager then the installation program takes that partition as a disk and then creates new partitions on it. I don't want it that way because I cannot then mount it from dom0.

Is there some way how to install it directly on partition as for example in Debian with debootstrap?

Thank you

Jiri