Re: [Xen-users] Verification of CPU

To: Age_M <Age_M@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Verification of CPU
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 18:21:52 +0100
Cc: jonr@xxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:19:32 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=cPJgHbya3WAOVF+T+EaMS8jGEw89DZ1GutcY0r5ZNHemID6wcPGT/P5Sk8hpMkWLR1MUI99Htg+Acpa/s3qBx3IFFy4ZxC5Qjfnll3F70k95HaO8IAgOVt77BehedcMrPqwycd6JmIIILvTlCBuZs/vwLBkec+9FHmDhhexI/i0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx