Re: [Xen-users] Solaris 10 HVM DomU

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Solaris 10 HVM DomU
From: Adam Seering <aseering@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:48:01 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:45:49 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

On May 8, 2007, at 3:17 PM, Steve Brueckner wrote:
Well, to start with you could export the guest's framebuffer over
VNC.  Once you've figured out getting the console on the serial port,
you should be able to just use xm console to log in.

I've been trying to get the framebuffer approach to work, with limited
success. I can get the domU's grub window to pop up, but once it starts
to boot Solaris the console turns black and freezes.