[Xen-users] Dedicated NIC to a DomU

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Dedicated NIC to a DomU
From: Clayton Rogers <claytonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:24:43 +1000
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:47:24 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I have an additional NIC in my Domain0 that I want to have dedicated to a Paravirtualized DomU.  What is the best way to achieve this?

In my initial trails I was trying not to have to give an IP Address to the card in the Domain0 and let the DomU set the IP Address.

Cheers

Clayton Rogers
Systems Administrator

Bundaberg City Council