Re: [Xen-users] qemu monitor with only vnc and ssh?

To: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] qemu monitor with only vnc and ssh?
From: Adam Seering <aseering@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:34:55 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:32:44 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type:message-id:cc:content-transfer-encoding:from:subject:date:to:x-mailer; b=H4Usj3e1wrwItlfkCUk7geT0/AYNrXGDbamKIiYYTcCs5/sRAxpf4XRKULHBLJPbNUHHH6Te1z6hEbV7rcwpgJnGEShUSX/MpHvg+SwnUmu8XkEsYJU6Dyfp0ZP+LsERnRcSHMAWD7ixWSJ4NYK3+3zr3yrLtEh9TRGpQhVgwdQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relatedly, though less important: Is there a way to do this with PVM's (since they don't have the qemu monitor)?
Is this for installation processes? Can you use DVD's? I just re- wrote the CentOS installation DVD builder to work for RHEL 5, and would be happy to post a copy.

It's actually for installing many different pieces of software that come on separate CD's. (Also, it's for Windows Vista (HVM) and Ubuntu (PVM) rather than RHEL, though I might be working with RHEL 4 or 5 shortly.) I could try to put them all on one big disk image and mount that; the problem is, I don't yet know the full list of CD's that I'll need, and I'm likely to get more with time.

Thanks though,
Adam