[Xen-users] Hardware level vitrulization

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Hardware level vitrulization
From: satish patel <satish_patel_2000_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:51:05 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:48:55 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear all

                  I have confusion about Xen i have attend IBM seminaor last week they are talking about virtulization they are talking about multiple servers in network and Xen installed on that servers so how this is possible with xen means one example i have 5 servers physical and i want to UP 10 servers OS guest but 5 servers in cluster or in a group so that suppose my one of server goes down but on my 10 OS runing fine wihout any intrruption is that type of technologiy available ???

Rgd

satish patel

Building a website is a piece of cake.