RE: [Xen-users] is it possible to have 64bit HVM domU?

To: "'Imre Oolberg'" <imre@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] is it possible to have 64bit HVM domU?
From: "Artur Linhart - Linux communication" <AL.LINUX@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 11:17:31 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 02:15:40 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

        I think the problem is You use too old Xen version, wich did not
support maybe correctly the 64bit processing. I tried 3.0.4-1 and installed
successfullly 64bit debian etch and also w2k3 srv enterprise x64. So I would
propose to try a newer xen version if You have problems - and first after it
still does not work, check the problems with the newer version. As far as I
know, during the versions 3.0.x has been fixed a lot of issues in 64bit
processing...

        With best regards,

                Archie