Re: [Xen-users] Multiple CPUs and Win2k

To: tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Multiple CPUs and Win2k
From: Martin Goldstone <m.j.goldstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 09:13:11 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 01:11:08 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What version of Xen are you running?  I've had various problems with
multiple VCPUs in HVM guests before Xen 3.1.  Additionally, was the
guest installed with these same settings? Did you force it into Standard
PC or Uniprocessor ACPI when you installed it?

Mart