Re: [Xen-users] NTP service in DomU

To: Jordi Espasa Clofent <sistemes.llistes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] NTP service in DomU
From: Marcel Schrörs <schroers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 11:30:43 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 02:28:56 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Jordi,

well, you're right. It's not possible to have
independent ntp clients running in your domU's because
you only have one physical harware clock, right? ;)

And I can't really understand your argumentation about having
serveral domU's "around  the world"? In that case, don't you have
also several dom0's arrounf the world at that places?

cheers,
 marcel