Re: [Xen-users] Re: Resizing Windows LVM makes it unbootable

To: Matthew Palmer <mpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Re: Resizing Windows LVM makes it unbootable
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 11:13:56 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 03:08:21 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=m8BmZ9QTbZTQ1OstpSifggWnOSzsFX8il7ZRi/WqavVtosinhqVYQKRzkooBebyUdJK77MPkpTUjCgu52kWmvqqyNGgm0M28PUIlaYQ4zyfYS5N9Uuz7vNFj7S0X2gUOKrpWcyb92c+iJ46LvW9viGIsW3d8FmBw2nQk2h7HP0M=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx